Gregory Door & Window in Breckenridge, Colorado is seeking hardworking, motivated OFFICE MANAGER.
This opportunity is located in BRECKENRIDGE, CO. You must live within a commutable distance to Breckenridge, CO in order to be considered.
- Full Time, M-F, 8:00-5:00 p.m.
- Pay: Starting $45,000 - $55,000+.
Wage will be based on skills, knowledge and experience. Only mature, professional, extremely organized, self-motivated individuals apply. Those who take pride in their work and their co-workers will excel.
- S.I.M.P.L.E. IRA;
- Paid holidays;
- Employee discounts and more!
As the O.A. you have an exciting opportunity to participate in every facet of the business including but not limited to Operations, Sales, Scheduling, and some Accounting. This position organizes and coordinates the installers/field technicians daily to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and safety while working on projects. It arranges all of the coordination of customer interaction and set-up, job scheduling, and managing the install board inclusively, working alongside the sales team and Project Mgr.
Main Responsibilities (partial list, more detail during interview):
- Support various office staff;
- Handle T-Sheets, our time-tracking computerized system; in-depth daily usage of Quick Books, plus various programs as needed;
- Ensure customer invoicing is done in a timely manner and check vendor bill packets as a cross-check;
- Manage the front office communications and greet customers;
- Perform phone screens, forward calls appropriately, take phone messages or handle the situation. Same process with emails. Man two email accounts, the office admin one and the website inquiry one;
- Schedule and coordinate each job with the customer, the Project Mgr. and Sales;
- Stay on top of the CM (credit memo) book and all the necessary details involved (research, cross-checking, working w/ sales) in reaching out to vendors to ensure credits are received
- In charge of Showroom upkeep and cleaning, front and back offices, and Storage Area;
- Check-in, receive, and enter item receipts for products daily;
- Enter and track vendor bills (A/P); create invoices as needed and reach out to customers for payment (A/R);
- Must be a well-rounded individual who can handle many things at one time, juggling multiple tasks and dealing with different personalities;
- Calendar coordination and scheduling changes often, therefore flexibility and go-with-the-flow is a MUST!!
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Administrative Experience: Minimum 5 Years (Required)
- Computer Literate in many programs, including Quick Books, Word, Xcel, some specific door and window programs (on-the-job training), and general computer savviness overall.
- College Degree: Not absolutely necessary but preferred.
- US Work Authorization (Required) If you are interested in joining our team.
Job Status: Full time
Education Level: 4 year degree desired, but not required
Experience Level: 5+ years of experience required